About the Show
World's Largest* Advanced Film & Equipment Show!
The show gathers all kinds of equipment, materials and processing technologies related to highly-functional films. It is held twice a year in Osaka and Tokyo.
(*"Largest" in reference to the net exhibit space of trade shows with the same concept.)
This floor plan may differ from the actual one. The numbers of exhibitors are expected.
- 2020/03/18 [Osaka Show] Application for Conference started. (only in Japanese)
- 2020/03/18 [Osaka Show] Exhibitor Directory available! (updated timely)
- 2020/03/18 [Osaka Show] List of Exhibitors available! (updated timely)
- 2020/03/12 Novel coronavirus: information for our customers
- 2020/03/05 [Osaka Show] Hotel Information updated.
- 2019/12/25 [Osaka Show] Exhibitors Website released.
> See More Details
The numbers of exhibitors, visitors and sessions (including concurrent shows) are forecasts released on Jan. 22, 2020 and it may differ from the actual numbers at the show.
The number of exhibitors includes co-exhibiting partners, group companies and association members.
- VIP Registration
- Group Visit
- Exhibit Features
- Appointments with Exhibitors
- [Tokyo Show] List of Exhibitors (2019)
- [Tokyo Show] Exhibitor Directory (2019)
- [Tokyo Show] Access to Makuhari Messe
- Tokyo Sightseeing
- [Osaka Show] List of Exhibitors (2020)
- [Osaka Show] Exhibitor Directory (2020)
- [Osaka Show] Access to INTEX Osaka
- Kansai Region Sightseeing
- Hotel Information
- Visitor Ticket Request